Step by step guide – how to plan your India trip:
1. NURTURE YOUR PROJECT
- Where do you want to travel in India? When? How long?
- How do you want to travel: join a group? backpack on your own? travel independently?
- If you are an independant traveler seeking the support of a dedicated travel agent, you may want to contact us! We will discuss options and submit our personalized offers until they suit your wishes and budget.
- Start learning more about India: read novels and magazines, watch movies and documentaries, talk with fellow travelers…
2. BOOK YOUR TRIP
- First, take out a travel insurance before purchasing any travel services (flight ticket, package tour…). A cancellation insurance will cover yourself against the risk of financial loss in case of cancellation for a personal, professional or medical reason. Medical assistance will help in case you have to be hospitalized or repatriated.
- Book your international flight tickets: we usually do not provide these as you will get a better fare in your country of departure.
- Finalize your booking: let’s continue preparing your trip together!
3. FORMALITIES BEFORE DEPARTURE
- Your passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months after departure with at least 3 blank pages. If you hold a fresh passport, you may have to show your old passport when you apply for visa.
- Apply for an Indian visa in your country of residence. Ask for a 6-month multiple entry visa even if you only need a single entry visa. Except for limited cases, the visa must be obtained before departure.
- Submit your travel documents to your travel agent as required (passport copy, insurance cover note, flight tickets, etc) as well as emergency contact details.
4. BEFORE YOU GO
- Pack your luggage and feel free to ask us for practical tips.
- Let your relatives know how to contact you during the trip.
- Check whether your flight timings have been revised.
5. CHALO INDIA !
- Let’s go!